Smart Slide Systems
Generously dimensioned sliding doors and windows that open up to bring the outside inside can now come without compromising the functionality and insulation.
Thermotek Premium Sliding Systems can be manufactured in very large dimensions. Good news for you and your customers: the new smart-slide door has top values for heat insulation, statics and sealing, and is very easy to operate. What’s more, it can be manufactured in a short construction time.
- Developed for smooth and low exertion operation for large doors & windows.
- The new smart-slide door has top values for heat insulation, statics and sealing.
- Innovative locking with self-closing sash slides into the frame with a soft motion.
- The new lift-slide creates light-flooded rooms, enjoy beautiful views of your natural surroundings.
- Excellent sealing, owing to the innovative locking mechanism and the high-quality sealing with no brushes.
- Reduced maintenance from stable hardware used in Smart-Slide Doors & Windows.
- Concealed hardware, all the nuts & bolts working in the background for a superior experience.
- Your choice of glazing and panel thickness up to 41 mm (single to triple-glazed).
Smart-slide scores highly for sealing owing to the innovative locking mechanism and the high quality sealing surfaces with no brushes. Additional locking points offer outstanding sealing and even more security. The interplay between the various technical features ensure the smart-slide achieves extremely good sealing performance against air, wind and driving rain.
Great Stability = Less Maintenance
Why compromise? The new smart-slide door also makes use of the very stable hardware resulting from outstanding innovation. This benefits not only the customers, but you too – thanks to reduced maintenance visits. The sophisticated door simplifies the hardware technology use as well.
are special order colours. Colours & tint are indicative only.
70mm construction depth
Uf = 1.3 W/m2K
Glazing and panel thickness up to 41 mm possible (single to triple-glazed)
Modern classic line design
Concealed hardware technology
Selection of opening mechanisms: schema A + C
Available in numerous decor designs
Optional bonding inside (adhesive technology)
Premium Sliding Systems
Company Intro Brochure
downloadable documents in our Resources page.
Let us know how we can help.
Get a free quote or have a chat with us for a more sustainable, energy efficient home.