Lift & Slide Systems
It doesn’t get any better than this: the 85 mm lift-and-slide door from Thermotek impresses with its high energy efficiency and user-friendliness. Even at its maximum size of 6.50 m x 2.80 m, the door can be opened and closed without effort and ensures a smooth and barrier-free transition to the outside thanks to very wide opening angles. The Lift & Slide System has been designed especially as a door for patios, balconies and gardens. The sash slides parallel to the fixed pane of glass, which means it does not occupy any extra space. The result? Spacious room designs with added value in terms of living comfort!
- Developed for smooth and low exertion operation for large doors & windows.
- The new smart-slide door has top values for heat insulation, statics and sealing.
- Innovative locking with self-closing sash slides into the frame with a soft motion.
- The new lift-slide creates light-flooded rooms, enjoy beautiful views of your natural surroundings.
- Excellent sealing, owing to the innovative locking mechanism and the high-quality sealing with no brushes.
- Reduced maintenance from stable hardware used in Smart-Slide Doors & Windows.
- Concealed hardware, all the nuts & bolts working in the background for a superior experience.
- Your choice of glazing and panel thickness up to 41 mm (single to triple-glazed).
1.0 - 2.3
Up To 44bd
Tilt & turn
Sliding Windows & Doors
Swing windows & doors
Swing & stacking doors
Tilt & Slide
70mm construction depth
Uf = 1.3 W/m2K
Uw =0.99 W/m2K with standard double-glazing with Ug = 0.6 and Psi = 0.040 W/mK
Uw = 1.0 W/m2K best possible option with triple glazing with Ug = 0.6 and Psi = 0.030 W/mK
Up to 43dB sound protection (sound protection class 4)
Up to 33m glazing
Wide range of laminations available
Recessed option, round line option
Concealed drainage possible
Thermal Insulation Options
Save heating costs with ideal thermal insulation
- Uf value = 1.6 W/m2K
- Regular threshold
- Uf value = 1.4 W/m2K
- Thermally broken threshold
Premium Sliding Systems
Company Intro Brochure
downloadable documents in our Resources page.
Let us know how we can help.
Get a free quote or have a chat with us for a more sustainable, energy efficient home.